Blow molding is also known as blow molding, a rapidly developing method of plastic processing. Thermoplastic resin extruded or injection-molded tubular plastic parison, hot (or heated to a softened state), placed in the mold, the mold closed immediately after the introduction of compressed air in the parison, the plastic parison blow Expansion and close to the mold wall, after cooling demoulding, that is, a variety of hollow products. Blown film manufacturing process in principle and the hollow product is very similar to the blow, but it does not use the mold, plastic processing technology from the classification point of view, the blown film molding process is usually included in the extrusion. During the World War II blow molding process began to be used to produce low-density polyethylene vials. The late 50's, with the birth of high-density polyethylene and the development of blow molding machines, blow molding technology has been widely used. Hollow container volume up to thousands of liters, and some production has been using computer control. Suitable for blow molding of plastic polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polyester, the resulting hollow containers are widely used as industrial packaging containers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Automatic bottle blowing machine development trend
- Bottle blowing machine how to choose?
- Automatic bottle blowing machine advantages
- Automatic bottle blowing machine features
- Blow molding machine classification
- Hollow blow molding machine / blow molding proc...
- Competition white-hot blow molding machine indu...
- Technical Features Analysis of PP Blow Molding ...
- The working principle of blow molding machine
- Blow molding machine used in raw materials
- What is the bottle blowing machine and his feat...
- How to choose the bottle blowing machine?
- Bottle blowing process
- The clamping system of bottle blow molding machine